Currently: designing for health and wellness professionals @ SimplePractice, watching copious amounts of anime, and listening to robot music 👾
As a designer with a background in science and medicine, I aim to explore the intersection of design, technology, and innovation to:
Currently, many healthcare delivery systems are hindered by outdated design that reduces both the quality and efficiency of care.
Design is fundamental to increasing the efficiency and scope of telehealth, healthcare AI tools, and other technologies that will increase access to healthcare.
Improving healthcare design will allow healthcare professionals to spend more time on what matters most — serving patients and alleviating illness and suffering.
1. Learning new things (currently: 3D design, 2D animation, how to use Webflow)
2. Exploring terrains, IRL + in open-world games
3. Deep talks with loved ones
4. Writing passionate food reviews (I'm a Yelp Elite!)
5. Pondering the meaning of life and human existence
I was born in Shanghai, China, grew up in the Bay Area, and fell in love with LA after attending undergrad at USC. As a child, I spent my summers in China and still feel deeply connected with my Chinese culture and heritage. A life goal of mine is to erase the stigma against mental health in East Asian countries.